- My dad and friend got into an argument the last time she stayed over about who was the best Doctor. My friend says 10. My dad says 4. I say 9, though I like their opinions equally and I don’t know who’s side to take. OTL
- I’m a die hard Star Wars and Harry Potter fan, but I have to hide the fact that I love Twilight just so people won’t judge me.
- People come to me when they need to find something in the library.
- I really don’t like when everybody hates on Moffat. I mean, I like RTD’s episodes better, but to hate on Moffat like some people do is just childish.
- I’d rather sit in my room and watch old vlogbrothers videos than talk to almost anyone at my school
- I started seriously playing video games to become closer to my boyfriend. Now it’s just as important to me as it is to him.
- I had a crush on Sonic’s sidekick, Tails, when I was little. I think it’s strongly effected my taste in men.
- I love The Hunger Games, but it should have stayed as a singular book. Catching Fire was okay, but I hated Mockingjay. I get it’s a war, but in the end I couldn’t be bothered to give a damn about ANYONE.
During the student council elections this previous year, there was a campaign poster at my school with the picture of a candidate flashing the Vulcan salute, and under the picture read “MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU”.
I still don’t know if it was done in irony. It was taken down shortly after I first saw it, so that makes me think that someone who cared must have tried to shield her from the shame she’d caused herself.