- I am extremely embarrassed to talk about anything geeky in real life.
- I hate that the Doctor got married. I know he has been in the past but 11 always seemed asexual and that’s why I loved him. Le sigh.
- I love to watch anime and play video games but I don’t do either as much as I feel like a should to be considered a fan.
- NASA let people submit their names and nationality on to a list, which will be then etched on a microchip that the Curiosity rover will take to Mars. I signed up and my geek mind was blown to pieces by this, but my friends and family couldn’t care less.
- I actually like Twilight. And I find it very dumb when people compare it to Harry Potter, cause the storylines are completely different.
Geek problem submitted by superwholockfreak