- My dad and friend got into an argument the last time she stayed over about who was the best Doctor. My friend says 10. My dad says 4. I say 9, though I like their opinions equally and I don’t know who’s side to take. OTL
- I’m a die hard Star Wars and Harry Potter fan, but I have to hide the fact that I love Twilight just so people won’t judge me.
- People come to me when they need to find something in the library.
- I really don’t like when everybody hates on Moffat. I mean, I like RTD’s episodes better, but to hate on Moffat like some people do is just childish.
- I’d rather sit in my room and watch old vlogbrothers videos than talk to almost anyone at my school
- I started seriously playing video games to become closer to my boyfriend. Now it’s just as important to me as it is to him.
- I had a crush on Sonic’s sidekick, Tails, when I was little. I think it’s strongly effected my taste in men.
- I love The Hunger Games, but it should have stayed as a singular book. Catching Fire was okay, but I hated Mockingjay. I get it’s a war, but in the end I couldn’t be bothered to give a damn about ANYONE.
It makes me really mad when people say they love something only because they find an actor attractive.
One of my friends constantly claims to love the Avengers because of Loki; she has not seen the movie, she has not read the comics, and she doesn’t even know anything about him from the canonical Norse myths. She really only finds Hiddleston attractive and it aggravates me.
(submitted by queen-of-chocolate)