- I am extremely embarrassed to talk about anything geeky in real life.
- I hate that the Doctor got married. I know he has been in the past but 11 always seemed asexual and that’s why I loved him. Le sigh.
- I love to watch anime and play video games but I don’t do either as much as I feel like a should to be considered a fan.
- NASA let people submit their names and nationality on to a list, which will be then etched on a microchip that the Curiosity rover will take to Mars. I signed up and my geek mind was blown to pieces by this, but my friends and family couldn’t care less.
- I actually like Twilight. And I find it very dumb when people compare it to Harry Potter, cause the storylines are completely different.
Posts tagged geek confessions
- My dad and friend got into an argument the last time she stayed over about who was the best Doctor. My friend says 10. My dad says 4. I say 9, though I like their opinions equally and I don’t know who’s side to take. OTL
- I’m a die hard Star Wars and Harry Potter fan, but I have to hide the fact that I love Twilight just so people won’t judge me.
- People come to me when they need to find something in the library.
- I really don’t like when everybody hates on Moffat. I mean, I like RTD’s episodes better, but to hate on Moffat like some people do is just childish.
- I’d rather sit in my room and watch old vlogbrothers videos than talk to almost anyone at my school
- I started seriously playing video games to become closer to my boyfriend. Now it’s just as important to me as it is to him.
- I had a crush on Sonic’s sidekick, Tails, when I was little. I think it’s strongly effected my taste in men.
- I love The Hunger Games, but it should have stayed as a singular book. Catching Fire was okay, but I hated Mockingjay. I get it’s a war, but in the end I couldn’t be bothered to give a damn about ANYONE.
- OhayoCon is currently my favourite anime con, simply because of the people I meet there. I’m from Canada and I make it a point to try and save money to go to this con every year. I’m already planning my cosplay for next year.
- I’ve never been interested in reading the Harry Potter books
- Admitting I like MLP to my parents was probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do… Other then what came after, which was explaining to them what clopping was when my mom was looking up pictures of Pinkie Pie. It was awkward.
- I am very bad at action games
- I feel like I am hounded by friends and family because I haven’t read, nor do I care to read The Hunger Games.
- I don’t like what Moffat has done with Doctor Who. It feels like I’m watching a different show.
- I want there to be an episode of Doctor Who that takes place in Canada
☞I like Wolverine the most out of any of the X-men not because he’s the coolest, but because he’s Canadian and I can relate to that.
☞I can’t stand math, physics and science.
☞I want my friends to watch Doctor Who and Sherlock, but when I introduced them to it I just thought “Oh god, what have I done?”
☞I hate Homestuck.
☞a conversation about Torchwood and Doctor Who was probably the longest conversation I’v had with my sister in years
☞I hated the Hunger Games books. Good concept, incredibly poor execution.
☞There are days when I hate the people around me because they are boring and do not understand what I do. I’d rather be online all day.
☞I feel bad because i’m not a huge fan of River Song or Amy Pond. (River was amazing when she first appeared, but as time progressed, she just got on my nerves. I guess that’s the point if her story arc, but still) i’ve TRIED to love them, but I just, can’t.
☞I have never watched Star Trek and probably not going to. Also I have never watched Stargate. And I’m not a fan of comic books.
☞The entire time I was reading the hunger games, all I could think was that they’re a watered down version of 1984 and I was really disappointed.
☞English not being my mother tongue, it actually bothers me I have no idea how all these Pokémon are called in English.
☞I’m a Whovian who’s never watched Star Trek, Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings films or read the books.
☞I’m obsessed with zeppelins and alternate realities, and I get way too excited when they get mixed together (tv shows, movies, books).
☞I think that River Song is a very unnecessary character and she’s not as much a badass as most people would like to say she is.
☞I’ve turned my friend into a Whovian, so I have a reason why I always tell her stuff about Doctor Who.
DON’T TELL ME YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED.